Download Kurt Cobain Quotes On Life PNG

Download Kurt Cobain Quotes On Life
PNG
. I mean i like to be passionate and sincere but i also like to have fun and act like a dork. I'm not afraid of dying.

The Unattained Nirvana of Kurt Cobain
The Unattained Nirvana of Kurt Cobain from 1.bp.blogspot.com
Kurt cobain quotes in 1993 has different stages to believe. Total peace after death, becoming someone else is the best hope i've got. I'd rather be hated for who i am, than loved for who i am not.

I don't care what you think unless it is about me.

I really haven't had that exciting of a life. There are a lot of things i wish i would have done, instead of just sitting around and complaining about having a boring life. There's good in all of us and i think i simply love people too much, so much that it makes me feel too see also: With kurt cobain quotes, we can learn more about life.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel