Get Steve Jobs Last Day Quotes Images

Get Steve Jobs Last Day Quotes
Images
. For the past 33 years, i have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. 2.

Steve Jobs Quote: "I have looked in the mirror every ...
Steve Jobs Quote: "I have looked in the mirror every ... from quotefancy.com
5, 2011, at the age of 56, was one of those who saw things differently. When i was 17, i read a quote that went something like: 'if you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right.'

If today were the last of your life, would you do what you were going to do today?

'if today were the last day of my life, would i want to do. A lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them. when i was 17, i read a quote that went something like: Here there is a list of the if i try my best and fail, well, i've tried my best. Steve jobs also founded next computers, was a majority shareholder of pixar, and sat on the board of directors for the walt disney company.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel